Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Happy Fall Ya'll

I am so excited!! It actually is starting to feel a little bit like fall outside, yeah! In honor of this nice change in the weather (and my lack of an internet connection that hindered my ability to sit at my desk all day and work) I did a couple of fun fall things yesterday. I added a couple of fun pumpkins to my pumpkin collection and I made tortilla soup for dinner. My new pumpkins, shown above, are just too cute and fit in nicely at their new home with the rest of the pumpkins, shown below :)!

I am also in the planning stages of our Third Annual Hallelujah Harvest party. We are so excited to open our home to all of our friends and family for another super fun party this year! If an invite has not crossed your inbox and you are interested in coming, just let me know. The more the merrier :)!

The kiddos are great, a bit tired but great! Although I don't like it when the time changes and it starts to get dark earlier, it does help to get the kids in bed on time. Right now, they would like to stay outside and play until way too late. And it is so hard not to give in, with the beautiful weather we have been enjoying some great evening play time outside!

Praying that you each have a wonderful day!

post signature

No comments: