Thursday, October 16, 2008

Alex COOL Barker

So, tonight while Anna was finishing her homework Alex piped up and said that he had homework that he needed to do too. So, he ran to his backpack and brought back a worksheet. He intently completed the worksheet and then wrote his name on the line at the top. Just as he was putting the finishing touches on his work, I looked down to see this....


Now, before you start to think that I have some cocky kid, let me explain. Alex's name is Alex Cole Barker and, apparently, he had never paid attention to what his middle name in writing looked like. He actually thought that you spelled "Cole"...C-O-O-L, not C-O-L-E. So, I gently explained the correct spelling of his name to which he kindly responded, "Ok, but I like C-O-O-L better."

So, maybe I should just go ahead and contact the government to begin the name change process, what do you think?

I pray for blessings on your Friday,
post signature

No comments: