Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Aunt Mindy

About two weeks ago Aunt Mindy read our blog for the first time and promptly had a pity party. She was most upset to not find any references to herself among the entries. I gently explained that I had only been back in the blogging game for a short time and that, during that time, we had not seen her. And, thus, she was not mentioned in the blog. So, she did what any sane Aunt would do...she dropped everything she was doing and hopped on the next plane to DFW. Well...maybe not the "next" plane but pretty close. The picture below is her showing her excitement about her debut to our blog...




We had a great long weekend, with many highs and one low...


Alex was sick almost all weekend...starting on Saturday morning. He was so sweet and pitiful, all at the same time!


Fortunately, he was able to get some fun in on Friday evening before starting to feel bad...

I absolutely adore that look on his face :)

My beautiful Anna loves the water! Please say a little prayer that I will figure out a good way to keep her pod on, while she swims all summer.





Alex was able to take enjoy some of the benefits of being sick, his favorite is lots of snuggling! Here he is with Daddy....



Here he is with Nan.
Anna and Aunt Mindy working on a school project...maybe Aunt Mindy should move here (hint, hint)
My handsome hubby, I really love that guy!!
Parting shot...practicing photography. I thought this one turned out beautiful.
Have a great week!

post signature

1 comment:

Mabry Life Online said...

Atta baby, Chris. Love the new "trim." Now, if you can convince your wife (or just sneak Alex out of the house) to get Alex that same summer haircut, I'll really be impressed. I took Braeden to get a 1 on the sides and a 4 on top the other day, so I expect you to man up like I did. Adrina wasn't as opposed, though, so it's a tougher road for you.