Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

(I wanted all of the pics below the text, but I just can't get these first ones to move. So, I am giving up and moving on. Please scroll down to read my wonderful writing and for more pics.)

My Mother's Day Gifts that the kiddos made, is there anything better?



Molly Rose Petal




Nan and Anna






The Great Desensitization Project...working on Will and Eli's fear of Abby, the dog.



We had a GREAT Mother's Day weekend. It was our first Saturday without soccer and volleyball games and it was really nice just to be able to relax and go with the flow. Although, Anna really misses volleyball already. As for Alex, he does not miss soccer so much :)


For a weekend recap...Friday night Chris and I were able to leave the kiddos with my mom and nana for just a bit and get in some Mother's Day shopping all by our selves...it was really nice. Saturday the kids woke up early, Chris slept in and I cleaned out closets. We did a little shopping in the afternoon, got Alex a new 'do, and then headed to Will's big birthday bash at Let's Jump. We had so much fun!! Alex did suffer a vinyl burn (similar to a carpet burn) on one of the jump houses. He is not sure he wants to go back ;) Sunday we went to church, had a nice lunch, took good naps and then had the whole family over for a yummy dinner and fun. And for icing on the cake....I got a new camera!! So enjoy...

Chris and the kids taking a break from their Saturday morning wrestling match...



My beautiful princess Anna...



Alex's BEFORE picture...



This one is during the haircut, he looks a bit concerned :)


Here is the after shot...so handsome!!







post signature

No comments: