Monday, June 09, 2008

Grumpy

My apologies, but I was a bit grumpy last week. And, thus, there was no blog post. Lots of wonderful things have happened between then and now and I will work on getting them down in writing over the next couple of days....


One thing I know for sure is that SUMMER has officially arrived. The kids slept in until 9 this morning and are busy laying around right now. Ahhh...to be a kid again. :)


This weekend I had the opportunity to spend some quality time with my best friends from childood, Dawn and Lauraleigh. There is something about these friendships that is beyond bliss, it is so effortless while at the same time so meaningful. The ability to just know someone else so well and have them know you is such a blessing. We had a great time!

Man...I need to lose some weight. Maybe that's why I'm grumpy ;)!!



post signature

No comments: