Monday, December 15, 2008

Life is Bliss


  • I LOVE cold weather- it has not gotten out of the 20s today!
  • My house was cleaned today- not by me.
  • I had the opportunity to give to others in need- nothing brings greater purpose.
  • I have beautiful children who came home from school today with amazing work (GREAT grades from Anna and the absolutely wonderful Nativity, pictured above, from Alex)
  • My husband is cute and he slow danced with me tonight while our children watched (grinning ear to ear).
  • I made a yummy beef stew and fluffy yeast rolls and shared it all with my family, including my Mom.
  • My children took a warm bath, and now are covered in warm lotion and dressed in fleecy jammies playing Wii Sports with their Daddy.
  • I am about to make Chocolate Truffle cookies (with my husband as my helper) to share with our family and friends.
  • It is only 10 days until Christmas....I can't wait to see my whole, big family!
  • Part of Anna's homework this week is to learn this...
Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."
-Luke 2:13-14
I sit here this evening feeling amazed by God's goodness to me. Thank you Jesus for loving me so. This season, I am committed to paying attention to the little details, the little ways that my Savior tells me He loves me every day. He loves you too....
Merry Christmas,

post signature

No comments: