Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My baby turns 6

I can hardly believe that Alex is 6 years old today....the time has literally flown by. He is my baby and, as he reminded me today, he will always be. I am so thankful and blessed to be his Mommy.

He was SUPER excited about his "outside-swimming-StarWars" birthday party. Last year he had an indoor swimming party and this year he definitely wanted an outside party. So, all plans were set....until we got started setting up and the sky looked like this...


I had people all over the country praying that it would go around our little party ,and I am happy to report that it did!! I am so thankful that God cares about the little details of our lives just as much as the big ones :)

Papa was the only adult to venture into the pool and he had a blast!! So did the kids, he had everyone engaged in a fun game...


The sun ended up shining brightly on Alex today. I think that he was blessed beyond measure!!




Thank you, Jesus, for my sweet baby boy!! ( And, yes Mom, I can baby him as long as I want!!)

post signature

No comments: