Friday, September 17, 2010

Anna...11


We just returned from a 10 day vacation....so very thankful for the time that we were able to have together as a family and for all the people we were able to spend time with along the way! More on that later...but for now...I need to get caught up on some other important things. The weekend before we left for vacation, we celebrated Anna's 11th birthday! Yes, she's really 11...time truly flies.

Anna loves all things "vintage"...and after a visit here decided that she wanted a 50's themed party...specifically she wanted to re-create a drive in movie. Chris and I, being suckers for creating fun birthday parties, had so much fun making her idea a reality. Here are a few snapshots from her special day.




She really is in that car...just way in the back!


Vintage Coca-Cola machine handed down from Great Grandad Spicer



I am so incredibly blessed to have Anna as my daughter! She is just what I need :) ....so thankful that He knew that and brought us together. Pray with me for God's guiding hand and blessing in her life...I know that he has good things in store.



post signature


No comments: