Sunday, August 09, 2009

So, it's been awhile since my last post. Probably not such a good idea considering that my last post wasn't real cheery. Let me start by saying that in my heart of hearts I do really know the answer to "what then?" God is in control...He is sovereign. He loves Anna more than I do. He has a plan for her life.. "...plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11 I may not be able, in my limited earthly mind, to know exactly how it will all work out. But He does and I must choose to have peace in that.

Now, to catch up on where we have been for the past 25 days or so....Honestly, I can't even remember exactly ;) I do know this....we have been enjoying our last bit of summer! Lots of play time and weekend adventures, lego building and fashion designing, swimming and late night walks. I truly am NOT ready for them to go back to school. I am not one who relishes the return of somewhat strict routines: early bed times, homework, ugh! But, I am determined to make it more fun this year. After all, I will have plenty of time on my hands to come up with new and creative ideas! Which leads me to another reason for missing blog posts, I am still trying to come to terms with exactly what I am doing, who I am supposed to be right now, what will fill my idle time, what is God's purpose for this season, how I can be a better mother, how I can be a better wife, what can I do to be a blessing to others, what does God have planned for me right now...and most importantly, am I in tune with Him enough to be able to hear what He is saying?

So, for today, I will do my best. I will be the best wife, the best mother, the best daughter, the best sister, the best aunt, the best friend that I can possibly be and then PRAY that somehow he uses my feeble attempts to for His glory.

post signature

No comments: