Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Kids at Play

I love school vacations....for many reasons. But one of the very best reasons is that my kids, after a couple of days, get into a GREAT groove of playing together. At first, they usually will ask to have friends over, someone of the same age and gender. But after I repeatedly deny this request they give up and move on :). It is really quite amazing...they will play together for HOURS on end. And they play so nice together, really no arguing, taking turns playing what each other wants to play. Sometimes, Chris and I will just sit quietly in the living room and listen to their antics...basking in the glory ;)!

As I was working last week, they begged me to take a break, come outside and check out their trick on the swing. I did my best to capture some pictures, but it was hard. Have you ever tried to take pictures of swinging people from the side? Not an easy task... So, as you will see below, it took me a few tries to get them both in the picture looking at the camera.



And, finally, I did it! They are having so much fun!

This one is too dark, but I couldn't resist. I just love Anna's feet in this pic. What is it about feet that are cute? Am I the only one who finds them cute?
And lastly for your viewing pleasure. This was at the end of a LONG day of playing. Alex was getting a bit tired, they were wrapping up a rather lengthy "show" they had put together for us and things just weren't quite going his way...



Balloons are definitely required in ALL Grand Finales, don't you think?


Blessings on your week,

post signature


No comments: