Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A day in the life...

...of our family.

I have talked many times about the lifestyle changes that homeschooling and our move to be close to Chris' work have brought to our family. I did not even plan to take pictures throughout a single day, but as I was downloading photos, I realized that is exactly what I had done.! So, here you go...some snapshots of a day in our life, minus a couple of important things like Daddy coming home for lunch or a run to the library.

In full disclosure, I do not always put on make-up and we sometimes stay in our sweats all day; and we have days that involve a trek across town to classes at LCCS. The majority of days, however, are spent in similar fashion as the one documented here.















































With schoolwork done and Daddy home, it's time for a family movie and picnic in the living room for dinner.











I am so incredibly thankful for this season of life. Looking back on a day is a good reminder of how blessed we truly are.









post signature

No comments: