Monday, October 11, 2010

An Update

Well...a little less than two months ago we embarked on this new journey. I really believed that at this point I would know whether it was an epic failure or a great success. I guess what I failed to remember is that it is a JOURNEY, not a one time event. How could I possibly be able to determine sure success (or failure) so quickly?

This I know for sure...I love my kids. I am loving getting to spend such focused time with them. I love having the opportunity to truly pour into their lives in a way I haven't been able to before (even though I fail miserably some days). However, due to some other unrelated events, we have felt more isolated than I thought we would. Our world, on most days, has shrunk to the three of us. I am working on ways to change this...asking God to open doors where he would have us build relationships and serve others...which can be a challenge when you are in the process of trying to move to a different community.

This I know...He is faithful and this season of life is just what He intended. He didn't promise a perfect life, He promised that He would be right here with us every step of the way.



















On a separate note...this morning's breakfast....below.




Have a blessed week,


post signature

No comments: