Monday, April 27, 2009

Miley and a little magic...

So...I haven't posted anything in a while. We really have been having lots of fun around here, I just keep forgetting to take pictures, and I really like to put pictures with every post. I didn't start out that way...I guess I have just become warped over time ;).

Anna's volleyball team is 5-0. I have taken my camera to every game, but have yet to take a single picture. I am too busy watching her play! We had the Spring Picnic at school this past Friday and had an absolute blast. I think that Anna did the Cake Walk about 15 times before she finally won a cake. Let's see...that means that yucky Wal-mart Peaches and Cream cake cost me about $15...it wasn't about the cake, though, right? She also climbed the rock wall all the way to the top about 5 times. Alex liked the booths where you won little trinkets or candy...he spent his night at the bean bag toss and the lollipop pull.

We rounded out the weekend by spending time with friends and family...and a performance last night by my sweet peas right before bed time. A couple of "scenes" from the show are below...enjoy!

Watch out Miley...here comes Anna









post signature

No comments: