Friday, February 13, 2009

That was then...

As I am getting slightly sentimentally romantic with Valentine's Day approaching, I dug out this old picture of Chris and I. It is actually our engagement picture...that was taken BEFORE we were engaged (don't ask). Aren't we so cute?!?



I had intended to do a "That was then....this is now" post. But, you know what, I have no current pictures of just the two of us. It seems I am always the one taking the pictures :) All I can find is a picture of these cuties...



I think they are pretty special too!!
Happy Valentines Day from our home to yours.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. 1Corinthians 13:4-8

post signature

No comments: